Read (Ch 1,2,3)
Chapter 1 What is Entreprenuership
Chapter 2 Opportunity Identification and Feasibilty Analysis
Chapter 3 Basic Business Research
MGMT80 Week 1 To Do - Module 1 - Entrepreneurship?
Module 1: Setting the Stage Read (Chapters 1,2,3)
Product, Place, Price, Promotion
Chapter 1 Learning Objectives
1. Understand the Importance of Entreprenuership
2. Recognize the positive contributions of entrepreneurship makes to society.
3. Describe the characteristics of successful entrepreneurs
4. Recognize the various aspects of change and learn to embrace and leverage them
5. Understand the positive aspects of failure
6. Define the advantages and disadvantages of entrepreneurship
7. Determine personal goals and a company vision.